Product Owner / Product Manager (Digital / Web)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South East, UK|
|Salary||£37000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Pension and Additional Bene|
Product Owner / Product Manager (Digital / Web) - to £45k - Luton
Additional Terms: Scrum / Agile / Product Backlog / ECommerce / Business Analyst / BA / Sprint
Do you fancy a change this year within the digital product world?
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for anyone within digital product who has a keen interest in working on some of the largest eCommerce sites in the UK.
You will get the chance to be hands on within an established team across two different offices focusing on both web and mobile products.
My client is an award winning travel brand based within a digital hub in Luton and they are looking for someone who has a strategic and creative product focus where you get the chance to not only learn and expand your knowledge but become instrumental to their digital platforms.
They have a reputable team that could be an ideal fit for anyone that wants to work with some flexibility and also a chance to potentially move away from agency side with a brand you definitely know!
You will have a variety of training opportunities giving you a chance to develop and grow your career as the team itself will grow significantly over the next year. Strong communication skills are a must for this role as you will be dealing with some of this PLC’s most senior stakeholders!
Key things you’ll need for the role:
- A strategic thinker with a proven track record in working with digital products
- Experience of working in, or knowledge of, agile scrum.
- Excellent commercial knowledge and decision making skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise a product backlog by balancing and championing both business and customer needs.
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills to drive the implementation of strategic developments through coordination with other business units.
If you are passionate individual and thrive working in a spirited and vibrant team environment this is the role for you! I would love to talk to you...