Head of Enterprise Infrastructure
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Plus excellent benefits|
Head of Enterprise InfrastructureWe are currently looking for a Head of Enterprise Infrastructure to join a market leading IT services company in Worcester. You will be responsible for leading a Service Operations Centre, you will ensure that services provided by our Enterprise Hosted Infrastructures remain at optimal availability, client requests are met within agreed KPI’s/SLA’s and that infrastructure related projects are successfully delivered on time/within budget.
Your teams will interact with a diverse internal and external client base of varying technical knowledge, and as the leader of this function you therefore need to have excellent interpersonal skills and be of a strong character in order to ensure clients and members of your team follow designated operating procedures, whilst delivering exceptional levels of service
- To understand and support my clients key strategic objectives and position in the market place. Plan, develop and implement strategy in line with business requirements.
- Build stakeholder relationships with relevant internal and external customers.
- Management of the Groups’ current and future Data Centre Hosting services.
- Relationship management of 3rd party suppliers to ensure contractual obligations and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Overall responsibility for the performance and delivery aspects of all levels of the Service Operations Centre (Levels One, Two and Three) – across multiple locations.
- Management of change/update to hosting services and customer-deployed cloud solutions/contracts covering controls and processes, implemented though rigorous change management process coupled with other ITIL best practices.