DevOps Engineer - Google Cloud, Linux
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£400 - £600 per day|
|Job Ref||EM - DevOps E|
DevOps, Dev Ops Engineer, GCP, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker
As the DevOps Engineer you will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Sound understanding of Google Cloud Platform and services and tools it provides especially: Cloud Functions, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, Compute Engine, Istio, CloudSQL
- Experience with monitoring tools (New Relic, Stackdriver)
- Excellent skills in Docker
- You are comfortable writing bash
- You are comfortable writing Python
- Linux operating system experience
It would be great to see
- Experience with Knative
- Gitlab and its integration with GCP
- Experience in postgreSQL administration and query optimization
- Experience scaling application and database layers
- Experience managing and optimizing continuous integration tools like Drone and Jenkins
- Experience in use of Groovy and Pipeline DSL for Jenkins configuration
- Expertise in WebSockets, Nginx, Redis, and RabbitMQ
- Diagramming solutions (BPMN, ERD, sequence diagrams)
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.