Support Engineer, Office365, London £25K
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
- Support Engineer, Office365, London £25K
2nd Line Support Engineer, Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, DNS / DHCP…
Do you want to work with Cloud Technologies? Do you want to the chance to develop skills around Office 365 and Azure?
One of the leading Cloud companies globally is now recruiting for a 2nd line engineer to join a close nit team based in London. The successful 2nd line engineer will have then chance to join a busy helpdesk dealing with a wide range of clients and technologies. The company are very passionate about the services they provide and hence why in the last 3 years they have doubled in size year on year and continue to bring on a large volume of new clients on a regular basis.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a technical support position
- Expertise with Microsoft products – Windows Desktop OS 7, 8, 10, Server 2008 – 2016, SBS Server, Active Directory
- Understanding / enthusiasm to develop skills within cloud technologies – Azure, Office 365
- Strong understanding of Microsoft networking (Firewalls, VPNs, DNS, DHCP)