This vacancy has now expired.
I am urgently recruitng for a talented and creative UX Designer for a really awesome and exciting company with a very attractive big brand name to be based in prime location London.
- The User Experience team sits within Ecommerce and is responsible for building awesome customer experiences across all of my clients' digital touch points.
- You will be required to plan and execute user research throughout the project life cycle to ensure features are validated by customer insight.
- You will be responsible for documenting UX process through the creation of information architecture, journey maps, deliverables and content plans.
- You will be required to produce user interaction design from sketching concepts through to the production of rapid prototypes.
- You will have experience solving complex interaction design problems across devices.
- Be a key player in leading workshops and be comfortable in presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Be excited about the possibilities that can be realised via the digital channel.
- You will have experience adopting a user centric design approach in a role responsible for researching and designing digital experiences.
This role is extremely urgent and it is one not be missed so please apply ASAP for a quick turnaround on feedback.
- Job type:
Salary is dependent on experience.