Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Resourcer Account Manager Researcher
I am currently recruiting for someone to join Monarch IT to work from our growing, vibrant London office. This role will have a dual purpose – both working with a Senior Consultant to help recruit the best talent to one of the most well established markets here at Monarch, as well as researching and analysing new areas for growth. Resourcer Responsibilities
- Identifying, attracting, engaging and assessing talent
- Using various mediums including advertisements, referrals, social and marketing to attract new talent
- Candidate management, from initial conversation to arranging interviews, delivering offers and post placement care
- Maintaining and growing the candidate database including creating projects and coding
- Maintaining and growing the client database through information gathered by interviewing candidates/CV stripping
- Develop a deep understanding of specific markets and keep abreast of market trends such as new technologies and start ups
- Identifying decision makers to assess opportunities for deeper penetration of key clients
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Charismatic, personable and presentable
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Organised and efficient
- Great attention to detail
- Analytical – data and results driven
- High level of IT literacy
You will need to have a good understanding of technology, and have a genuine interest in this area. You should have experience of analysis and research – this could be academic or work experience, and you must be able to demonstrate some experience of client facing as you will communicate with candidates and clients over e-mail, phone and face to face. Experience of recruiting within the IT sector would be extremely advantageous.
If successful, you will join an office of energetic and passionate individuals. You will be trained by an Account Director to help you realise your full potential, working on dedicated and committed accounts. Monarch boast an unrivalled culture, with many perks including company paid holidays abroad, monthly lunch clubs, regular incentives and team nights out. With a defined career path and achievable promotion targets, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career. There is a starting salary between £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience, with OTE adding an additional £7,000 - £10,000 in your first year. Commission is uncapped, so there really is no limit to your earning potential, it truly is down to you.
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, please get in touch straight away!