We are undergoing an exciting period of expansion across our three brands, Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering.
We have a 24 year history as experts in specialist recruitment markets and are recognised amongst the Hot 500 Recruitment Consultancies by Recruitment International.
As an employer, we are recognised as one of the 'Best Companies to Work For', as an 'Investors in People' employer, and are scored amongst the highest rated recruitment consultancies in Birmingham on Glassdoor.The Role:
Your focus as a trainee recruitment consultant is to carry out the recruitment lifecycle, while undergoing training.
Your overall duties will include strategic business development, managing client accounts and candidate management.
Your personality traits are really important to us. A Monarch consultant is successful, passionate about their career and delivering an excellent customer experience - all while contributing to our team environment and having fun. Expect to work hard, expect to be pushed, but also expect to be rewarded and recognised for each and every one of your successes (no matter how small!)
Training is continuous throughout your employment with Monarch , with the opportunity to develop in to mentoring, leadership and management as well as receiving full sponsorship for specific recruitment industry qualifications (25% of our team are REC CertRP recognised)We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £18k-20k
- A meritocratic environment; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion. Average time for promotion is 9 months.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- A clear career development plan for you to work your way up, supported by a management blueprint for our future leaders
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'M Bar’ and break out area
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more!