This vacancy has now expired.
Test Manager, Contract, London Bridge
Our client is a leading Software development company based in London who are recruiting a Test Manager on a 6 month basis.
The responsibilities of the Test Manager are as followed:
- Close interaction with the Development Managers and software team as well as various product managers.
- Monitor and develop the End to End Test Strategy.
- Overseeing the development of Automation and manual Test plans.
- Manage the Business's design team, product acceptance and sign-off process.
- Managing the development of test scripts.
- Raise and manage the business and Software test issues.
- Extensive experience undertaking a test management role within a large complex business and technical delivery Programme and/or projects.
- Experience of managing test resources.
- Experience within an Iterative and Agile/Kanban environments.
- Ideally technical background in in software development, QA and test automation.
- Excellent knowledge in designing, scripting and implementing test automation frameworks and solutions.
- Knowledge of at least one commercial or open source automation tool (QTP, Selenium WebDriver, Fitnesse, etc).
- Knowledge in one or more scripting/programming language, especially C# or Java.
- Good OO design skills, including design patterns and their applicability.
- Any Test Management and Certified Agile Tester accreditation's are highly desirable.
If you're available and interested in this position then please email an up to date copy of your CV.
- Job type:
£400 - £700 per day