Test Analyst, Contract, London
Our London based client is looking for a Test Analyst for a new 6 month contract.
The main responsibilities of the Test Analyst will be as follows:
- Interpretation of the business requirements and solution design specifications and the development of tests which are informed by and align to both.
- Creation of detailed manual functional tests and recording them in Quality Center.
- Creation of structured test data files in a variety of formats.
- Running queries to identify and analyse test results.
- Initial analysis of defects as to potential route causes to assist and support the developers.
- Recording of defects within Quality Center.
- A solid background in manual functional testing experience.
- A ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into functional test scripts and communicate those to both technical and business staff.
- Testing of Web based user interfaces/portals developed in .NET (C#).
- Writing of queries in SQL Server (ideally 2012).
- ETL testing.
- Test preparation, execution and defect recording in Quality Center.
- Working on Agile or iterative development projects.
If your available and interested in this new position then please send an up to date CV.