Test Analyst, Contract, Cambridge
Our client are recruiting a Test Analyst on a 3-6 month basis based in Cambridge. You will join a fast paced R&D scrum team delivering quality products within an agile development environment by building, prioritising and executing manual and automated test assets.
The responsibilities are as followed:
- Work within the scrum team building and executing test assets.
- Develop detailed automated and manual test strategies in accordance with company and industry best practices.
- Plan tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data.
- Reduce friction and latency in the development cycle through automation and immediate feedback; not only test, but also build, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Have demonstrable experience of QA Engineering using both manual and automated testing approaches ideally within a continuous integration environment (Jenkins, Stash, GIT).
- Knowledge of one of the following languages Ruby, Python, C#, Java, C++,.
- Experience building and executing automated tests within Page Factory/Object frameworks.(Preferably RSpec, Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium WebDriver with Ruby).
- Experience with xUnit type frameworks (JUnit, NUnit).
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server.
- Experience testing software and web applications in an agile environment.
- BDD and TDD development approaches and tools and Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery environments.
If you are available and interested then please send me the most up to date version of your CV.