Technical Support Engineer, 2nd
Line, Degree Educated £25K - £32K
Line Technical Support Service Desk, 2nd
Line, Exchange, AD, Windows Server, Citrix…
A bright and enthusiastic Support Analyst is required by a growing and successful managed service provider in Central London. The successful candidate will be joining service desk team of 7 engineers supporting 100+ clients and over 1000 users in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 18 months experience working on a service desk and will have a strong university degree. The role will involve both 1st
line support so technical experience is essential.
Their model within the company is to recruit at the Service Desk level and then promote internally from the service desk team into the Networks / UNIX / Windows teams. This is a brilliant opening for a candidate looking for a ‘2nd
job’ who really wants a great career path.
Degree education is a must - 2:1 or higher is a computer science or related subject.
Essential experience and technologies:
- Degree educations – 2:1 or higher
- 18 months + experience within a technical support positions
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Active Directory / Exchange 2010 / 2013 / Office 365
- Virtualisation technologies (VMware / Citrix) would be a real advantage
- Professional Certification would be advantage – MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, VCP, CCNA…
The successful candidate will be joining a growing team with plenty of room for progression so this is
Service Desk, Windows 7/8, Active Directory, Exchange 2007/2013, Cisco, London