Technical Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired.
Technical Project Manager | Permanent | Birmingham
Project Management | ITIL | PRINCE 2 | LAN | WAN
Technical Project Manager is required for one of my clients based in Birmingham. This is a superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing service provider specialising in Internet Services and Telecommunications. The successful applicant will gain excellent learning, development and realistic career prospects!
The Role is to support the internal business to deliver successful PRINCE 2 projects in line with best practice and coordinate delivery from project to provisioning, working closely with design and infrastructure.Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve the processes, procedures and systems to support all projects.
- Reduce the end to end delivery time for all projects through continual improvement analysis.
- Lead by example and provide escalation support to the teams when resolving project delivery issues, resource issues or any conflict between BAU and transformation
- Specific duties include planning and execution of multiple projects to meet expected delivery requirements by:
- SPOC for all customer communications while in project delivery
- Arrange all customer meetings and Project planning, identifying specific time lines for delivery
- Proficient in documentation creation to include: PID, SOW, Change control RAID, and RAG reporting.
- Project tracking, through project life cycle
- Identify key stakeholders internally and externally
- Creation of project scope
- Successful deployment of the project scope
- Telecommunications industry experience with a particular focus on data networking products and services i.e. MPLS, VPLS, Leased Lines, Internet Access and DSL services (beneficial)
- Previous experience of working with Telecoms providers.
- Good knowledge of Network topology an advantage
- Experienced in the delivery of complex managed services and data centre services projects
- Experience in managing infrastructure transition or transformation projects
- LAN/WAN experience (desirable)
- Qualified as a Prince2 Practitioner
- ITIL V3 (preferred)
If you are interested in this position please send me your most up to date CV to email@example.com
or simply call me on my direct dial 0121 237 3215.
Here at Monarch we offer generous referral fees so if you know someone who would be interested please do not hesitate to forward the details.Technical Project Manager | Permanent | Birmingham
Project Management, Networking & Telecoms
- Job type:
£40000 - £60000 per annum