Technical Infrastructure Manager - Birmingham - Salary: Competitive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Infrastructure Manager to work for one of the UK’s market leading MSP's going through an exciting period of growth.
As a Technical Infrastructure Manager you will be part of a vibrant and cutting edge team providing effective and efficient IT solutions. The successful Technical Infrastructure Manager will belong to a company which includes some of the most technically able individuals in the area. Its this, which when combined with a strong company ethos, results in one of the regions highest staff retention rates.
- The role will be a hybrid position, split between hands on technical work and management
- This is a senior position and will therefore report to the Directors of the business
- Work closely with team members to manage projects from inception to completion
- Provide business strategy and promote efficiency across the company, streamlining and suggesting new process to improve procedures
- Build, develop and motivate team members
- Microsoft certification is a must
- Proven history of managing teams whilst maintaining hands-on technical skill-set
- In depth knowledge of the Microsoft stack is imperative
- Proven technical understanding of Microsoft Azure and O365 is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of wider general infrastructure (HP/Cisco/SolarWinds)
- Demonstrate ability to radically improve output and motivate teams
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do get in touch!