Systems Analyst - ERP Analyst - ERP Systems - Online Retailer
This vacancy has now expired.
Systems Analyst - ERP Analyst - ERP Systems Analyst - Systems Analysis - Online Retailer - ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning Analyst - Enterprise Resource PlanningSystems Analyst - ERP Analyst - ERP Systems Analyst - Systems Analysis - Online Retailer - ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning Analyst - Enterprise Resource Planning
Do you have a Systems Analysis background and keen to work with a bespoke ERP?
I hope you are well and apologies if this role isn’t for you, however I have a fantastic opportunity for anyone who would like to work at a huge online retailer based in London but with other bases across 6 European countries.
They are looking for an ERP Systems Analyst to work closely with their ERP where you will get the chance to analyse and document their current system while also being responsible for suggesting improvements and enhancements with the development team. With a tech team of 20 you will get a chance to work with a fantastic growing business and instrumental to their internal business.
Key things you’ll need:
If you are passionate individual and thrive working in a spirited and vibrant team environment this is the role for you! I would love to talk to you…
- Graduates with a technical degree (physics, mathematics, computing or software engineering) are preferred.
- At least two years’ prior experience in a Systems Analysis role.
- Strong analysis skills with very close attention to detail.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to quickly learn and adopt new tools and technologies.
- Confident self-starter who is happy to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment, and take responsibility for getting things done with minimal supervision.
- Experience of the Mendix platform would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
Please apply with your CV and I will be in touch to discuss this with you….
- Job type:
£30000 - £40000 per annum