Support Engineer (2nd Line), £24-28K
This vacancy has now expired.
Support Engineer (2nd Line), Farnborough, £24-28K 2nd Line Support Engineer – Farnborough - £24,000 - £28,000 Support, Engineer, Analyst, Second Line, 2nd Line, Tier 2, Windows, Exchange, Software, Hardware, Network, Server, Customer Service…
I am currently working with a leading software company based in Farnborough who are looking to grow their support team. This role would suit an all-round 2nd
Line Engineer with experience of desktop, network and server support.
The successful 2nd
Line Support Engineer will report to the Systems Manager and will be involved with all areas of IT support within the business including hardware, software, servers, networks, desktops and security. This is a diverse role and would suit somebody that is looking for variety from a new opportunity.
- Experience working within a 2nd Line position
- An understanding of desktop, network and server support
- Experience working in a fast paced environment using ticketing systems
- Full UK driver’s licence (this position is office based however due to location it is much preferred if you can drive to work)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position please apply within. Support, Engineer, Analyst, Second Line, 2nd Line, Tier 2, Windows, Exchange, Software, Hardware, Network, Server, Customer Service… 2nd Line Support Engineer – Farnborough - £24,000 - £28,000
Infrastructure & PC Support, 2nd/3rd Line Support, NOC/ISP Support
- Job type:
£24000 - £28000 per annum