This vacancy has now expired.
Splunk, Support analyst, VMware server, SAN Support, Splunk queries, Nagios, Grafana, Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS
Security Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
As the Splunk Support Analyst you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.
- Experience of Splunk, especially the use of queries
- Skills with tools used to design and build monitoring screens e.g. Splunk, Nagios, Grafana etc.
- Experience of responsibility for VMware server & SAN support.
- Identify root cause of problems and implement solutions.
- Undertake routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software.
- Certified to Linux/Ubuntu/CentOS.
- Job type:
£150 - £250 per day