Support Analyst - 1st Line
This vacancy has now expired.
1st Line Support, Service Desk, First Line, Support Analyst, ITIL
I am currently recruiting for an Urgent Support Analyst
to join a client based in Coventry, West Midlands
on an initial 3 -6 Month Contract.
As the Support Analyst you will be joining a team of 4 Analyst to provide 1st
line support to approximately 5000 users.
You will provide day to day 1st Line customer support in a central remote support capacity. Receive customer calls, communicate effectively with customers, assess severity/urgency and offer assistance following approved customer service processes and procedures. Requirements Essential
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.Look forward to hearing from you.
- Excellent customer support skills with 2 - 5 years of technical support in Windows environment including desktops, laptops, printers, desktop software, applications and tools; building and configuring desktops and Windows operating system
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities
- Experience working as a part of a team
- Some light travel required
- Job type:
£14 - £20 per hour