This is an opportunity for a Solutions Architect candidate to work for my client in Peterborough. My client serves over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operates out of 75 locations across Europe. This affords you the opportunity to work in a globally growing organisation that is financially secure.
The role requires your engagement with customers at the beginning of the sales cycle, which will often be centred on speculative/pre RFP requirements, whilst matrix managing the cross-department activities of pre-sales within my client for large/complex opportunities as a technical single point of contact for the customer.
- Conceptualise and Design complex solutions, covering multiple sites, and including hosted Data Centre infrastructures, Public Cloud (Azure) Collaboration or End User Computer.
- Technical ownership of Solutions and engaging closely with the Sales team.
- Run technical workshops covering multiple technologies to define customer requirements.
- Preform presales activity in support of the Business Development team.
- Maintain knowledge of project delivery methodologies and technology roadmaps in particular field of specialisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Project management fundamentals.
- Ability to craft high level designs and Solutions to a high standard.
- Any suitable Accreditations (VCDX, VCAP, VCP, MCSE, MCP).