Solution Architect (Microsoft, VMWare, Netapp or Citrix)
We have a new exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect within an ever expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading IT service company who can offer excellent career progression opportunities. As a Solutions Technical Architect you will take a leadership role in the delivery of complex bid responses and programmes of work.
- In-depth knowledge and detailed understanding of enterprise server hardware based on HP Proliant servers and Cisco UCS.
- In-depth knowledge and detailed understanding of enterprise class Flexpod design and deployment.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of disaster recovery, and business continuity design and deployment with knowledge of key backup and disaster recovery products from vendors such as NetApp, VMware, Microsoft , Symantec and Veeam.
- Knowledge and understanding of virtual desktop and Application delivery products and technologies from Citrix and VMware. In addition, knowledge of associated add-on products from Atlantis computing, AppSense, and Systrack is desirable.
- Knowledge of Networking architecture, LAN/WAN topologies, and network security
- Knowledge of Datacentre and edge switching products from Cisco and HP
- Knowledge of network VLAN design and operation.