This vacancy has now expired.
We have a new exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to join an expanding organisation in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading IT company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities. As a Solutions Architect you will take a leadership role in the delivery of complex bid responses and programmes of work.
- The role requires detailed design skills complemented by an architecture level appreciation of all relevant complimentary technologies
- Ensure that customer solutions are delivered within budget to the quality standards required
- The ability to propose and design specific solutions to individual sets of customer requirements
- The individual will be required to develop new solutions in response to market trends.
- Development and delivery of technology driven presentations to both large audience seminars and project workshop environments
- Act as a mentor and product champion in leading and developing other team members
- Form relationships with, and act as principal point of contact for appropriate supplier organisation
Essential: Detailed technical knowledge of ANY of the following:
- MS Directory Services
- storage (Netapp or EMC or 3Par)
- Appropriate certifications in core technology platforms (MS, VMWare, Storage (Netapp, EMC), Citrix, Networking)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems and incidents
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of enterprise grade Citrix and VDI environments including design, troubleshooting and support
- Job type:
£65000 - £68500 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits