Solution Architect, Peterborough, Contract.
A leading financial organisation are looking to bring on board two solution architects for initial 6 month contracts. These roles are both based in Peterborough and have ASAP starts.
Team’s main purpose is to provide architectural support locally and to their end clients in Europe on a number of pressing high profile projects.
For these positions you will need to be experienced in the following areas:
- IT Architecture experience
- OO design and implementation experience
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical information into business language and concepts.
- Experience of IT infrastructure
- Information security
Desirable or additional capabilities:
- IT Architectures – SOA, Web applications, Web services
- Web application related technologies – J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, ASP.NET
If this is something which you would like to pursue, please upload your latest CV and Monarch IT will contact you with further information as soon as possible. Solution Architect, Peterborough, Contract.