Software Licensing Manager
This vacancy has now expired.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic Software Asset Manager to work for my client based in the Birmingham area. My client is a global organisation, currently going through an expansion period and is extremely financially secure. This role will require the successful candidate to act as a primary point of contact for all SAM matters within the Shared Service.
- Ensure all policies, processes and procedures are appropriately documented and communicated.
- Design and implement assurance activities to ensure toolsets, including the CMDB, Software Deployment tool, the DSL and the License.
- Provide reporting and analysis to the Service Request Manager to support the preparation of Financial or budget reporting.
- Maintain a SAM Risk Register and be proactive in helping all stakeholders identify, analyse, mitigate and escalate software asset related risks.
- Must have risk focused, systematic approach to managing software assets.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong understanding of major license models (Microsoft and IBM).
- Use of License and Service Management toolsets eg Snow, System Center (SCCM) and LanDesk.
- Job type:
£25000 - £27000 per annum