This vacancy has now expired.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join our, global client based in the Birmingham area. The successful candidate will manage the PAM team and process. They will be required to engage and support the business to ensure standard asset management policies and procedures are adhered to. Our client is currently expanding and is financially secure, affording the successful candidate the chance to grow themselves in a comfortable and flourishing environment.
- Develop and maintain strong, positive and effective colleague relationships.
- Provide expertise in terms of Software Asset Management.
- Develop an organisational culture based on company values.
- Establish a mechanism where the asset data is maintained to a high level.
- Guide the business and advice of requirements for specific Software licencing needs.
- Strong IT organisation experience.
- Software Asset Management experience.
- Business Analysis experience.
- Knowledge of operating systems and there functions.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience.
- Skills in compiling and analysing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Job type:
£55000 - £60000 per annum