Service Operation and Performance Engineer
This vacancy has now expired.
Service Operations & Performance Engineer Job type: Full Time / Permanent Salary: £35,000 + excellent company benefit Location: Cardiff Company
My client is one of the largest comparison providers throughout the UK. They are now looking for an experienced Service Operations & Performance Engineer to join their head offices based in Cardiff.
You will be part of the IT Technical response team and will be responsible for providing technical support to the whole environment by resolving all application and hardware incidents as well as dealing with service requests. Main Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Test and configure installation and upgrade activites
- Provide training to junior members of staff
- Update and replace day to day processes when necessary
- Risk management
- Contribute to the problem management service improvement processes
- Record all incidents is provided towards understanding the impact of all incidents
- Liaise with other departments within the business to ensure their IT needs are met
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- An ability to prioritise work.
- A desire to learn and adapt to changes to the technical environment.
- Flexible approach to work in terms of out of hours activity being required at times at potentially any one of the Admiral locations.
- Windows technologies: AD/Exchange/SQL/Server and Client software.
- LINUX Red Hat/Microsoft 2K8, 2K12.
- Platform applications: Avaya (Blue & Red - voice and data)/Intel/VMware.
- Storage – Lenovo/IBM V7000 and Flex Administration including Director, Flex Manager, XClarity.
- Application Servers - JBOSS, Apache, Websphere and Tomcat.
- Bluecoat, Palo Alto, F5, Firewall configuration and administration.
Monitoring and Alerting tools – What’s Up? Gold, PRTG, App Dynamics, Manage Engine
If you would like to apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
- Job type:
£35000 per annum