Service Improvement Manager
This vacancy has now expired.
Service Improvement Manager Job Type: Fixed Term Contract 12 Months Location: Essex Salary: £50,000 + benefits Company
My client is a well-established housing organisation who is now on the lookout for a Service Improvement Manager to join their service team.
As a Service Improvement Manager you will be responsible for leading a small team to help improve services to external customers through the development of the companies Service Improvement Plan. You will work with external and internal stakeholders which will include residents to plan and manage the impact of new policies designed to improve the service delivery. Other Responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Coordinate the complaints process ensuring the service is effective
- Following on from customer feedback you will be responsible for identifying all learning opportunities to help analyse performance to help identify appropriate actions designed to improve the service delivery
- Measure all development of policies and identify them to make sure they value the impact on their customers
- Deliver in house training / briefing sessions on service reviews, improvements and best practice
- Develop and maintain working relationships with other members of staff at all levels
- Research the development of benchmarking and performance management tools such as House Mark.
- Comply with all Association policies procedures and systems with the needs of legal bodies
If you would like to apply for this position then please send your CV to email@example.com
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Maintain relationships and working in partnership
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of budgetary management
- Excellent experience of leading on improvement to services
- Job type:
£50000 per annum