I am currently recruiting for a Service Desk Team Leader to join a fantastic client of mine based in Worcestershire.
This is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract and my clients are offering some fantastic benefits, such as a generous holiday allowance and flexible working time.
Experience working in a Networks Enterprise Operating System with Windows7-8.1 environment would be beneficial for the role and existing experience of managing a Service Desk Team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include coaching and motoring junior members in the team, provide day to day advice and support for IT Issues, support review meetings (one-to-one, appraisal and apprentice progress)
I am looking for a Service Desk Team Leader with strong 2nd/3rd line Skills. Some of they key areas I am looking for are this individual to have configuration and troubleshooting knowledge and experience in are...
- Windows based PC&Laptop Hardware
- Multi-Functional Devices
- Apple & Android Smart-phones
- 3G/4G Dongles
- Using Windows Deployment Services for PC Builds (network enterprise level)
- Custom Manual PC Builds
- Active Directory User Account Creation
- Active Director Account Unlock/Password Updates
- Exchange Mailbox Creation
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- Windows Server 2008R2-2012
- ITIL Environment
- Office 365