Support Analyst, Service Desk, Help Desk, 1st Line, First Line, ITIL, Technical Support
I am currently looking for a Support Analyst
to join a large, well-established client of ours on an initial 3-6 month contract
based in Coventry
We are looking for someone to join a team of 4 Support Analyst's to provide 1st line support to up to 10,000 users.
You will provide day to day level one customer support in central remote support capacity.
Receive customer calls, communicate effectively with customers, assess severity/urgency and offer assistance following approved customer service processes and procedures. Log and document calls appropriately and accurately.
Troubleshoot and resolve desktop issues remotely, or escalate according to standard procedures to comply with service level agreement targets. Utilize technical experience, standard operating procedures and processes and judgment to assist customers resolve desktop issues and service requests effectively. Essential Skills Required
- Excellent customer support skills with 2 - 5 years of technical support in Windows environment including desktops, laptops, printers, desktop software, applications and tools; building and configuring desktops and Windows operating system
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities
- Experience working as a part of a team
- Some light travel required
- Degree in computer science preferred. A + certification or similar accredited technical certification. 2 - 5 years related desktop and service desk experience