Service Availability Analyst
This vacancy has now expired.
Service Availability Analyst Job Type
: Permanent/ Full Time Location
: Cardiff Salary
: £30,000 + exceptional company benefits Company
My client is one of the largest comparison providers throughout the UK. They are now looking for an experienced Service Availability Analyst to join their head offices based in Cardiff.
You will work within the IT Support Team and will be responsible for analysing and managing all incidents and problems which occur. Which will inline reducing interruptions, managing all incidents within the agreed processes making sure to minimise all impacts for the customer services team. Main responsibilities:
Qualifications and skills required:
- Regularly update key stakeholders on all major incidents
- Raise all problem records
- Manage all major incidents and analysis them thoroughly to understand their impact.
- Conduct technical meetings for all incidents and problem investigations if the root cause is complex or even unknown.
- Manage the root causes between technical teams until seen to resolution
- Measure and report key metrics for problem managements process to help drive service improvements.
- Produce reports to demonstrate where reoccurring incidents are still occurring across the business
- Coordinate fault resolutions with the technical team to help minimise system downtime
To apply for this position then please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITIL Qualified
- Previous experience of working in a problem or incident management role
- Excellent communication skills (ability to deal with key stakeholders at all levels)
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Job type:
£30000 per annum