Service Availability Analyst
This vacancy has now expired.
Service Availability Analyst Job Type
: Permanent/ Full Time Location
: Cardiff Salary
: £30,000 + exceptional company benefits Company
My client is a well-established UK based Company who are now looking for an experienced Service Availability Analyst to join their head offices based in Cardiff.
You will work within the IT Support Team and will be responsible for analysing and managing all incidents and problems which occur helping to reduce all interruptions. Another key responsibility will be to understand the cause of the incident s and work alongside the technical team to implement resolutions. Main responsibilities:
Qualifications and skills required:
- Manage all major incidents and analysis them thoroughly to understand their impact.
- Regularly update key stakeholders on all major incidents
- Raise all problem records
- Conduct technical meetings for complex incidents or problems
- Manage all causes between technical teams until seen to resolution
- Measure and report key metrics for problem managements process to help drive service improvements.
- Create reports to identify reoccurring incidents
- Coordinate fault resolutions with the technical team
To apply for this position then please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
- ITIL Qualified or experience of working within an ITIL environment
- Previous experience of working in a problem or incident management role
- Excellent communication skills (ability to deal with key stakeholders at all levels)
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
2nd/3rd Line Support
- Job type:
£25000 - £30000 per annum