This vacancy has now expired.
test engineer, oracle database, E-business, ITIL, IaaS, 11.5.10, R12, Scripting, Java, Ruby, C#, .NET, Security Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
As the Senior Test Engineer
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.
- 5 years’ experience of Oracle Database Administration, to version 12c
- 5 years’ experience of Oracle Application Server administration
- Experience of working with high volume, high availability databases and applications
- Administration of Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10 and R12
- Experience of impacting and applying patches to Oracle E-Business Suite and databases
- Extensive performance tuning at database and application level
- Experience of working with highly available applications and maximum availability architectures
- Operations and support of IT Operations, infrastructure and application technologies and solutions – hardware, software, commercial off the shelf (COTS) and opensource packages/solutions, virtual and cloud including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- ITIL Service Operation (particularly Request Fulfilment, Incident/Problem/Change Management) and with experience of Service Transition.
Deadline for CV submittal is: Friday 23rd September at 11am
- Job type:
£350 - £400 per day