Senior Service Desk P1 Incidents ITIL -£30K
Technical Support Engineer, Windows XP/7, Active Directory, Citrix, VPNs, Office 2007/2010....
Great opportunity for an experience support engineer to join a global media organisation based in Central London – the technical support engineer will part of a global project to in source the technical operations in house from a 3rd
party supplier. The successful candidate will be supporting 250 users across 6 regions for EMEAi in Microsoft environment – Windows XP, 7, Active Directory, Citrix, VPNs, imaging technologies and ITIL.
- 2-3 years within a technical support position
- Ideally have 3 years’ experience within a service desk environment support global users
- Working knowledge of ITIL – problem, change, incident and configuration management
- Strong technical skills in a Microsoft environment
- Experience with Windows desktops – XP, 7 and 8
- Active Directory
- Support with Office 200/2010
- Imaging technologies
- Professional certification are advantageous – MCP, MCITP, ITIL
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global team from day 1 – if you have drive, motivation and the technical skills above this could be the perfect position for you.