Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Data
This vacancy has now expired.
Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Data Management, Information Management, Analytics, London, £65k
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Product Manager to join an industry leading global client and household name based in London. The purpose of the Senior Product Manager is to manage a given product or set of products through the product lifecycle from concept to retirement. As Senior Product Manager you will set the vision and strategy for the product line and then translate that vision into deliverable release items working closely with multiple stakeholders to bring these products to market in a full cycle end to end role.
The ideal candidate is someone with a data or analytics in technology background coupled with experience in the Product Management function within an Agile/Scrum development methodology. As Senior Product Manager you will :
- Provide input into the overall Product strategy and prioritise accordingly
- Translate the Product vision into deliverable release items by crafting sprint goals and user stories with scrum teams
- Manage the lifecycle of products from ideation through to sunsetting including prioritising requirements (user stories and product backlog) via commercial rationale from working with commercial stakeholders
- Responsible for Product Delivery
- Work with cross functional teams in support of and championing products across the product portfolio, including it’s surrounding systems and go to market
- Facilitate and drive performance management processes
As Senior Product Manager you should have extensive experience in :
- Product Management, ideally in an Agile development environment
- Scrum Product Owner Certification advantageous
- Client facing exposure and strong stakeholder management,
- B2B software/services experience
- Experience in managing partnerships, reseller agreements and contract negotiation
- Experience of working within a Data or Analytics environment
Please do not hesitate to send your CV or get in touch with Matthew Spencer-Jones at Monarch Digital to be considered for this exciting role in a business and business unit experienceing double digit growth.
- Job type:
£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Bens