Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, Digital, Agile, GDS, Government, Government Digital Services, Public Sector, GDS
I am currently seeking an experience Senior Product Manager
to join a large governmental client of ours on an initial 6 months contract
based in Central London
We require the Senior Product Manager to join a multi-disciplinary team working on Government procurement platform. You will join a team of 12 – attending / maintaining backlog of work, delegating to team, helping team prioritise tasks, consulting with GDS on current and future needs and how well they are being met. Turning user insights into ways of improving product. Helping improve / develop front end (some backend improvement).Essential:
- Track record of shipping / evolving digital products with multi-disciplinary team.
- Agile Methodology / environment.
- Able to manage multiple backlogs / products simultaneously.
- Good at managing complex, high profile, high risk product.
- Road mapping experience.
- Good knowledge variety of disciplines represented in team.
- Worked with suppliers / procurement exercises
- Setting and managing reports of KPI’s Commission user research for teams in GDS. (write briefs).
- Good communication / reporting skills.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skill-set for this role, please send me your most up to date CV for consideration.