Senior Network Engineer MPLS Linux IP London £60K
Senior Network Engineer, Juniper, Brocade, Cisco, MPLS, OSPF, BGP, QoS, Network monitoring, Firewalls, Linux, Scripting….
A senior opening has arisen within the Operations division of a cloud based ISP in Central London. This new role will focused around project delivery and escalated BAU issues around the clients own global network.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 5 + years commercial experience supporting networking technologies and designing networking solutions.
Experience with the following is required:
- 5 + years’ experience within a network engineering positions
- 2 + years’ experience designing and implementing networking solutions
- Strong knowledge across both Cisco and Juniper devices
- Strong understanding of BGP, OSPF and MPLS in a service provider environment
- QoS / traffic shaping implementations
- Familiar with Linux Operations Systems (Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian
- Ability to write basic scripts (Bash, Shell, Python)
If you have the above technical experience and want to work with a highly technical team of engineers and gain vast exposure with networking and cloud based technologies this could be a great role for you.