This vacancy has now expired.
Senior Network Engineer
A market leading company with offices across the UK are currently seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join them asap. My client works with the latest technologies and will provide candidates with an ideal platform to develop their careers. In reward for your services you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects with a focus on design/architecture and implementation.
Main Duties of the Job:
Design & Architecture
- Support and where directed, lead the design of networking services and customer infrastructures from conception to completion.
- Ensure designs are end to end, fit for purpose and can be abstracted for multiple views and audiences
- Assist and support the creation of technical architectures stretching across the entire breadth of the network estate for datacentre platform services and customers alike.
- Lead the implementation of customer projects into the datacentre and at customer sites
- Ensure all projects adhere to established standards and frameworks
- Ensure all internal processes are adhered throughout the implementation process
- Act as a technical reference point for Customers, CSM’s and junior staff members including liaising with the business in establishing the requirements, communication and support of a technical solution
- Job type:
£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits