Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, £50K London, Cisco, CCIE, Security, Palo Alto, Checkpoint
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join an established Managed Service Provider working with a range of clients including hedge funds and other financial institutions. This role offers the chance to get exposure to prestigious clients in the finance sector and would be ideal for someone hoping to pursue a career within the IT into finance market.
The successful candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience within a networking role and will ideally have worked on projects as well as BAU work. Security experience would be preferred, ideally with experience supporting Firewalls such as Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Cisco ASA devices.
- CCNP Certification
- 5 years’ network engineering experience
- Extensive experience supporting Cisco devices
- Firewall experience – (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, ASA)
- Knowledge of protocols including BGP, EIGRP and OSPF
- Exposure to virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience supporting finance clients
Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, £50K
London, Cisco, CCIE, Security, Palo Alto, Checkpoint