Senior IT Security Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior IT Security Analyst to work for my client in Coventry. The role requires an individual that possesses excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. The opportunity itself is an exciting one, affording the successful candidate the chance to work with a forward thinking team who are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation.
My client is currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously
Skills and Experience:
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent.
- Experience of PCI-DSS.
- Demonstrable experience of Technical and Administrative security.
- Understanding of performing security technical risk assessments in line with a vulnerability management process.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of security technologies including SIEM, Firewall, IDS, DDoS Protection Technologies, WAF’s.