Senior IT Security Analyst
This vacancy has now expired.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Security Analyst to work for my client in Coventry. The role requires an individual that possesses excellent communication skills, who has excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels. The opportunity itself is an exciting one, affording the successful candidate the chance to work with a forward thinking team who are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project.
My Client is currently carrying out a IT security transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As they progress on their journey they are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of my client and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
Skills and Experience:
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent.
- Experience of PCI-DSS.
- Demonstrable experience of Technical and Administrative security.
- Understanding of performing security technical risk assessments in line with a vulnerability management process.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of security technologies including SIEM, Firewall, IDS, DDoS Protection Technologies, WAF’s.
- Job type:
£45000 - £50000 per annum