This vacancy has now expired.
Senior Helpdesk Analyst - Crewe - £24000 Plus excellent development
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Helpdesk Analyst to work for one of the UK’s market leading companies. As a Senior Helpdesk Analyst you will be part of a vibrant and cutting edge team looking to increase their headcount. The successful Senior Helpdesk Analyst will belong to a team which includes some of the most technically able individuals in the country and this, when combined with a strong company ethos results in one of the regions highest staff retention rates.
Working knowledge of:
- Log requests and queries submitted via telephone or email.
- Resolve 1st line problems to agreed SLA's
- Manage faults reported to Service Desk
- Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012
- MS Office and MS Exchange 2013
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- ITIL environment
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch!
- Job type:
£23000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits