Senior Front-End Developer
I am currently on the lookout for an experienced Front-End Developer, ideally with some working knowledge of REACT.
This is for an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend, located in Central London.
Rates dependant on experience.
You'll work as part of a cross-functional agile team to deliver tech solutions to help deliver the wider goals of a really special project!!!
Your team will be supported by a product owner, technical architects and the project delivery team. You will be expected to follow best software engineering practices including testing, code reviews, refactoring and pairing, working to what we believe is a very good agile development process.
• Experience with TDD/BDD methodologies and tooling such as Jasmine or Mocha
• Solid understanding of software engineering concepts and design patterns
• Exposure to a team-based working environment
• Experience working with an growing enterprise level codebase
• Source control systems (GIT) and associated working practises
• Exposure to Java and related technologies
• Devops including Ansible, Docker and Vagrant
• Experience working with continuous integration pipelines
• ES6 and relevant tooling
If you are interested then please send me your latest CV and contact details, we can then discuss the opportunity further.
- Job type:
£350 - £450 per day