Senior Developer - SQL - Data Developer - Big Data - Elastic - Hadoop - Databases - AWS -
This vacancy has now expired.
Senior Developer - SQL - Data Developer - Big Data - Elastic - Hadoop - Databases - T-SQL - Development - Big Data Developer - Hadoop Developer - Software Engineer - TDD - AWS - Amazon Web Services - Azure - Agile - Scrum - Data Visualisation - Data Developer -Senior Developer - SQL - Databases - Big Data - Elastic - Hadoop - Databases - T-SQL - Development - Big Data Developer - Hadoop Developer - Software Engineer - TDD - AWS - Amazon Web Services - Azure - Agile - Scrum - Data Visualisation - Data Developer -Are you on the lookout for a new opportunity within development and the data and analytics space?
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to move away from traditional SQL Databases and transition into the focusing within Big Data. You will get the chance to work within their analytics team on the implementation of ETL pipelines, data queries and data integrations. My client is a huge online data and information business with a portfolio of brands that they represent across the world.
This particular role is working with a huge agricultural brand where you will be working within a multi-media focus as well as being a part of a client that really has technology at its forefront. Developing online products, you will get the chance to work almost exclusively in the cloud and will be working with industry experts who are at the top of their game.
My client is looking to provide excellent training and support to guarantee that you get the best satisfaction from the role and ensuring growth and progression in a global market leading company.
Key things you’ll need:
- Highly competent in data programming skills, such as SQL.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Surrey looking to pay £50,000 - £60,000 plus 7.5% Bonus, Pension Scheme as well as a Share Options!
- Experience in Big Data, Search or other distributed computing environment (e.g. Hadoop, Elastic) is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in a data-centric environment (working with and manipulating data)
- Experience of working with RDBMSs
- Background working with Amazon Web Services, Azure (or similar) would be hugely beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder skills and Excellent problem solving skills are needed
- Background working within an Agile Development Team
SQL Server, RDBMS
- Job type:
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: +7.5% Bonus + Pension + Share Options