Senior Communication & Engagement Manager
This vacancy has now expired.
Communications Manager, Engagement Manager, Communication & Engagement Manager, Governmental, Public Sector, Social Media, Communication Lead, Senior Communications Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Communication & Engagement Manager
to join a large, well-established governmental client of ours on an initial 6 month contract
based in Blackpool.
- Comprehensive experience of leadership and delivery across the communications mix, with specific expertise in internal comms, events and digital comms (including social media)
- Proven expertise in managing innovative and creative content design (using words, graphic design, photography and video)
- Excellent verbal, written and editorial skills, with the ability to communicate on complex or technical issues in an accessible and engaging way
- Proven leadership skills, and excellent team and project management abilities
- Analytical expertise, with the ability to gather, interpret and apply insight and evaluation data
- Excellent collaborative skills, and the confidence and professional credibility to influence senior stakeholders
- Development and implementation of a rolling plan to deliver effective and innovative communications to Infrastructure Operations, Technology and colleagues through internal comms, social media and events
- Working closely with partners across the organisation to help build joined up strategies and delivery plans
- Embedding and upholding of professional communications standards across IOS, ensuring consistency and quality control using the GCS OASIS model
- The development of a relatively new team to build an innovative, motivated and multi-skilled function
- Creating and overseeing all internal comms to ensure fit for purpose using optimal medium
- Managing the the IOS BOM Comms & Engagement team, upskilling where necessary
- Event management of conferences and All Staff Calls
- Lead IOS BOM Comms & Engagement team in collaborative work across Technology and DWP as a whole
- Establish and build upon an accepted plan of activities
If you feel you have the required skill-set and experience, please send over your most recent CV by 23/09/2016 - 10:00 for consideration for the role.
- Job type:
£400 - £550 per day