Senior 3rd Line Engineer, VMware, SAN, London, £45K - £50K
Line Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory, Exchange, VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, Office 365, SAN Storage, Exchange, Cisco, Networks…
A growing Managed Service Provider based in Central London is looking to add a 2 3rd
Line Infrastructure Engineers to their team due to the merger with another large service provider. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 3rd
line escalated support to clients as well as delivery of projects.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012, strong virtualisation (VMware / Hyper-V) and good Exchange skills. A broad technical background would be a great fit for this role.
The busines sare experience more and more cloud based projects with their current client base and therefore experience with Azure / Office 365 would be a big advantage.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Professional certifications MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, MCITP
- Strong 3rd Line knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Virtual platforms – VMware vSphere, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of storage solutions – NetApp, EMC, Dell, HP
- Strong configuration and installation of Cisco switches, routers & firewalls
- Familiar with Cloud technologies (Azure / Office 365)
If you have the above experience and want to work in a fast paced technology driven environment this could be a great move for you.