SAS Data Analytics and Credit Portfolio Support
This vacancy has now expired.
Analytics, portfolio management, data, SAS, credit card, credit risk, segments, micro segments
Analytics and portfolio management support
- Someone analytical who can work with data
- SAS experience – independent in pulling data
- Commercial acumen – credit card business (not specifically, doesn’t need to be years and years, but an understanding).
- Knowledge around areas of credit risk as they will need to have debate with credit risk team on risk appetite.
- Understanding of credit risk policies, not necessarily be able to write this, but challenge and support with data.
- Experience managing customer options: segments and micro segments.
- End to end project management – business case, measuring impact on launch; project management skills useful but not as critical as analytical skill set.
- Someone with knowledge of the industry – run on their own in delivering initiatives to existing customer books.
- More than a data analyst – commercial orientated analyst. Need to be able to do their own commercial analyst. Pull data, pull analysis and address issues with their own analysis.
- Not client facing
- Current team – 3 other people, will be support available.
Location: Ideally based in Edinburgh. Some flexibility. Remote working is a possibility, but majority of the time in Edinburgh.
Length of Contract: 6 months
If you have the above skills and experience, please send an up to date CV.
SAS, NOC/ISP Support
- Job type: