Global Gaming client is looking for an experience Ruby developer to join their team in London on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be working on their back office administration system which is written in Rubu on Rails refractoring some legacy parts of the application as well as upgrading and enhancing the application. You will work in an agile team and also help transition from Rails 1.3 to a more modern architecture.
* Developing high traffic Ruby on Rails
* 5 years + Ruby experience
* Understand the principles of scalable and maintainable object oriented code
* Experience writing tests, automating and adopting Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Exposure to Java development
* Knowledge of Docker
* Code Linting
If interested please send an updated CV for an immediate start.
- Job type:
£375 - £425 per day