This vacancy has now expired.
I am currently recruiting for a Researcher
to join a client based in Central London o
n a 3 Month ContractClearance: Candidates will need to hold the BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) clearance at interview stage.
As the Researcher you will be skilled and confident in quickly synthesising evidence from a range of sources (including data & analytics) to draw out key insights
You will hold the following skills and experiences:
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV. Deadline for this role is 29/11/2015 at 3pm
- Experience in conducting research or analysis to create insight, as well as developing insight products, tools or models to support decision making.
- Experience of working with and influencing wide range of internal clients/stakeholders using insight One or more specialism including experience of creating and applying insight/research (from the following list):
- Developing insights from existing research and evidence
- Data analysis and visualisation to deliver insights
- Data analytics/data science
- Other primary quantitative or qualitative research to deliver insight (e.g. user research, formative/summative evaluation, ethnography, wider social research specialism including customer surveys)
- Market sizing and customer segmentation
- Behavioural insight & science (e.g. behavioural economics, social psychology, etc.)
- Job type:
£250 - £320 per day