Monarch IT is a privately owned company that has continually delivered success throughout its 24 years history.
Our company vision is the framework for our ambitious growth plans. We are undergoing an exciting period of expansion, bringing opportunities for trainee and experienced recruiters to join team Monarch at our central London location.The Role
The aim of this role will be to service and develop an already successful, award winning patch. Working closely with the account manager, your duties will be responsible for managing the candidate experience, from initial conversation to arranging interviews, delivering offers and post placement care.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to deliver a great customer experience. Full training will be provided.We will offer you:
- An £21,500-25,000k starting base salary; with set trigger points for regular salary increases
- Monthly bonuses, worth on average an additional £4,000 per anum
- A meritocratic and fair environment; you will be promoted based on your successes
- A clear career development plan for you to work to and the internal and external training to help you achieve your goals.
- Excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- Flexible working options around our core business hours
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, team incentives and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, a yearly European weekend away to thank you for your loyalty, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more!
Please apply via the link for further information on why Monarch IT is a fantastic choice to begin your recruitment career