QTP Automation Tester- 4 months contract-Brussels
This vacancy has now expired.
I am currently recruiting for a QTP Automation Tester to join a team for a major European organisation in the heart of Brussels, Belgium and work on some internal projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Definition of test plans.
• Develop and prioritize test cases, create test data, test harnesses and automation scripts.
• Construction of test scenarios and scripts.
• Execute (manually or automatically) the test cases and record the outcome of tests execution.
• Report incidents (bugs) and follow them up.
• Write test summary reports for the Business owner.
• Release management and Quality Assurance.
All of the following:
• Experience in functional and acceptance testing of financial applications.
• Must have analytical and reporting skills
• Good knowledge about the software project process
• Basic financial knowledge.
• Good knowledge of IT tools used in the office environment.
• Good knowledge of written/spoken English and/or French.
• Good communication skills (oral and written presentations and reports).
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
In addition to the "Knowledge and skills", one of more of the following:
. (1) Knowledge of an agile development methodology (e.g. RUP).
. (2) Experience in working in an ITIL organised service.
. (3) Experience in working with HP products – ALM, UFT, Sprinter.
. (4) Experience in working and designing frameworks in HP QTP (QuickTest Professional).
. (5) Experience in creating and maintaining scripts in HP QTP.
. (6) Experience in testing Web Services.
. (7) Working knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language).
Rate: €200 per day
Start date: early December
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Contract length: 4 months
- Job type:
€200 per day