QA Test Engineer - Leicester - Permanent Quality Assurance | Selenium | Web Driver | Automated Testing | Testing
QA Test Engineer is required for a up and coming innovative communications company. This is a superb opportunity to join a fantastic company with amazing benefits and great team culture. Key Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a suite of test scripts against development web applications and APIs.
- Keep up to date with modern testing strategies that could be adopted in order to improve product quality.
- Collaborate with the QA team and Development team to keep up to date with system changes and updates.
- Hands-on integration testing of diverse system components.
- Liaise with development and users to investigate faults.
- Plan and estimate QA team tasks.
- Contribute to the ongoing education of Quality Standards in the Engineering and Development Teams.
- Analyse product specifications to create test plans to ensure the final product meets specification.
- Configuring test platforms for testing, and maintaining these in line with production environments.
- Experience in the testing of complex software in a professional development organisation, making extensive use of automation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile (Scrum) environment is desirable.
- Experience in using software designed to aid automated testing.
- Experience in testing REST APIs.
- Knowledge on issue tracking systems such as JIRA and its use in an agile environment.
- Good knowledge of client and server side web technologies and potential integration issues.
- Understanding of usability testing, operational testing, performance testing and cross browser testing.
- Superb analytical thinking.
- Use of testing tools such as Selenium or Test Complete.
- Understanding of integration tests, coded UI tests and Smoke Tests.
If you are interested in this position please send me your most up to date CV to email@example.com
or simply call me on my direct dial 0121 237 3215.QA Test Engineer - Leicester - Permanent