Project Manager | Permanent | MidlandsProject Management | Multiple Projects | Stakeholder | IT | Technical | Insurance | Financial Services | ITIL | PRINCE2 | Waterfall
Project Manager is required for a Blue Chip FTSE 250 Insurance company based in the Midlands. This is a superb opportunity to join a great company who can offer the successful candidate a fantastic benefits package, learning and development and ultimately a career within a rapidly expanding organisation.Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the assigned projects have clear goals aligned with the businesses teams’ strategy and objectives, in line with the Target Operating Model.
- Define, document and manage objectives, scope, deliverables, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, plan, budget, quality criteria, success criteria, risks and issues on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the business teams are involved appropriately in the definition, acceptance testing and use of the new system and/or process.
- Ensure that the project is managed according to any agreed company standards and achieves defined success criteria wherever possible.
- Ensure that all staff within the project have clear roles and responsibilities, communicated using the appropriate tools, and provide feedback on their performance as part of the appraisal process.
- Coordinate with PMO to ensure project status is appropriate and processes are being followed, so as to deliver projects in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the required level of business and IT resource is available for successful completion of the project.
*INSURANCE experience is essential*
- A proven track record of delivering complex solutions and/or multiple project work streams across business and IT within the financial services industry, and preferably within the insurance sector.
- A proven track record of delivering IT projects, covering the use of internal resources, third party (packaged) solutions and outsourced services.
- Use of various analysis and project management frameworks covering scope definition, planning, budgeting, reporting, management of risks and issues.
- A proven track record of delivering system integration projects.
If you are interested in this position please send me your most up to date CV to email@example.com or simply call me on my direct dial 0121 237 3215.
Here at Monarch we offer generous referral fees so if you know someone who would be interested please do not hesitate to forward on the details.